Storage can help you organize your home, office and business. Our tenants have many creative ways to use storage and save money. Prunedale Self Storage has prices and sizes for all budgets.
How Prunedale Self Storage can help:
- MAXIMIZE your home living space by storing seasonal items, sentimental items (antiques), items of financial value (electronics), files, sporting equipment, etc.
- STORE sales merchandise.
- DECLUTTER your home for sale, and use storage during your transition. A cluttered home doesn't sell well.
- UTILIZE office space more efficiently. Store your files, records and office supplies.
- Will your car fit in your garage? $80 a month may store enough from your garage to get your car out of the sun and rain.
- You may not need an expensive store front. Consider self storage for your business supplies.
TRY SELF STORAGE, YOU'LL LIKE IT!
We have all the supplies you need for packing or moving – boxes, tape, locks, bubble wrap, protective covers, etc.
SECURE YOUR MAIL
We have mailboxes for rent: $15 and up
See what some of our
satisfied tenants have to say...
- "Love the people. Love the place. Love it when people do what they say they will." - Steve F.
- "Very professional and friendly front desk service, very detailed explanation of unit and pricing." - Yesenia M.
- "Friendly, attentive manager/owners. Convenient location. Having a mailbox there is also very helpful." - Kent W.
- "Always cheerful! Thanks Debbie." - Nona F.
- "Fantastic service. I feel safe with my stuff here." - Christine K.
- "The facility is very clean and well maintained. Roy was very nice and showed us multiple different units at my request. I appreciated that." - Monica N.
- "Folks who run the office are great."
- "Everything is great - very happy - super people." - Rhea H.
- "Great location and access. Staff/Mgt. is friendly and helpful. Like the candy and coffee." - Kent W.
- "Great staff, always friendly, prices are affordable. Very secure. Never had a problem." - Ricardo V.
- "Debbie is awesome. She is very kind and willing to help out any time. She goes above and beyond her duties." - Luke
- "Friendly, nice, cool, awesome. Debbie rocks. : ) " - Dustin
- "Very nice and friendly." - Jerry R.
- "Recommended to me by someone 2 years ago who used your services. Staff very helpful and answered all my questions clearly and explained the process for entry and exit throughly. Security good..." - Anonymous
PARKING LOT SALESStill another reason to store with us!
Periodically we provide the opportunity
for our tenants to sell unwanted articles
from their units or homes.
Call (831) 663-3733 for details and dates.